Thursday, April 20, 2006

Home Owner


Well....on April 30th, 2006, I will be closing on my first home...condo to be exact (Mine is the one on the right). The stress of buying something this huge is that the worry out-ways the enjoyment...big time! This is stressful! I had to read a bunch of "home buying" books just to be able to slightly understand the whole process. Then, add the fact that everyone is trying to take advantage of you because you're a kid and you have a stressed guy. I'd like to have a housewarming party sometime in May in which everyone is invited.



In other news, I've posted two new songs on Myspace. (www.myspace.com/jeffjordanway). I think one of them, "Realize", is the best thing I've ever done.

In other news...unrelated....I purchased "Project X" off Amazon about a week ago. I forgot how good that movie is...damn good. And the soundtrack is worthy of Heather's taste. Great Great Great.

-k bye.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

!!!
http://heathblog.tripod.com/heathshome/index.album?i=42&s=1

And yes, an excellent soundtrack. Eagerly competes with "Real Genius"

- H!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and Congrats on the house. Is that River Plantations? I looked at the picture and had a flashback of Kel walking from the front porch down to the street waving like a flaming homosexual to the passing cars.

I'll bring a loaf of sorts. - H!

Anonymous said...

condo to be exact. Special ops to be more precise.

Congrats brother! Those really are some good looking units.

-Kel