Friday, April 28, 2006

I'm Here About a Horse

Allie and I will be spending the day together today (Friday). But somehow, it seems that we're doing her errands. Strange. She doesn't realize this yet, but I am going to steal ten dollars out of her purse when she isn't looking for restitution...or reparations (whichever fits better).

The condo people suck.

Thanks for RSVPing.

I'm having moral dilemmas about whether to drain the juices out of "Trash's" balls. My gut just tells me this is just wrong...but my eyes tell me that I don't wanna see him humping anyone else. K bye

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

By the way, I actually received $20 from Jeffrey....Best out of four in a Scabble game will get you more than just $10.

Allison

Jeffrey J Way said...

Just for the record, I've won the last four in a row. Considering the fact that I'm the kind of guy that looks at the most recent game, I think it is safe to say that I am the better player now.

Anonymous said...

I won tonight and guess who won't be able to check his comments on his blog because he is too busy doing the losers work by making me dinner? hmmmmm...Who is Jeff?

-Al

Anonymous said...

You should get rid of all references to your proper name on this blog. A future employer might google you and find that they don't want a "recent game" type of guy on the payroll.