Sunday, November 27, 2005

XBOX 360

Well, I didn't do as well as I thought...but I still made about $200. What I should have done is put it up on ebay a few days before they were released...that way people would have been more crazy about getting one the day they went on sale. Needless to say, that would have been a premier buttocks if I didn't find one on Tuesday when they came out. With tax, I spent about $440 for the machine and two games. I sold it last night for $640. Also, because I used my rewards card at Media Play, I'll get about $40 in free credit to media play for spending so much. All in all, not a bad investment....not a bad investment, indeed.

R.I.P. Miyagi. For some reason, this really hit me hard. I mean... he trained Daniel, dammit! Really upsetting to hear about.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree... much more upset about Miyagi than any celebrity I've learned about to date... -Kel

It approaches the feeling of losing a family member. Maybe it's because he taught us so many fatherly lessons...

Kel