Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Go Home Homeboy

Props to Gammy for discovering this gem.

http://www.stupidcollege.com/items/I-Want-My-Money

P.S. (Not You Sophie) : Check back in a day or so for an India Arie update. I should be meeting with Shannon, aka. jivetalker, on Thursday.

P.P.S (Not You Sophie): Since everyone and their sister is obsessed with this show, "Lost", I decided to check it out. The first episode is pretty intense. I am highly considering buying the season...but 50 b's!! Anyone see it that would like to share? Does anyone even read this god forsaken blog?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you never update, so the visits are less frequent. Ive never seen lost, but am almost pissed off about missing American Idol's finale tonight... h!

Anonymous said...

Just want to get it on the record that I picked Taylor as the winner long long long ago. Twas laughed at and told that "he's not going to make gray hair cool." We'll see, bitches. I'm obviously the premier talent scout. -Kel

Lost is mostly good because it features the Stepfather from the movie series you can't even buy on DVD (or VHS unless used). All the guy wanted was a family.