Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Jeff-Zach Discussion

jeff_way@yahoo.com wrote: Hey Zach,
>
> I thought we could go to a celebratory movie after your
> last day of school on Thursday. Would you like to do
> that? We can still go bowling that night. You pick the
> movie and the candy.
>
> Bye,
>
> Jeffrey
>
zachmedic6@yahoo.com wrote:

Look man, I've a plethora of school-related demands
> this week. Can we move it to next week? I'm just
> under alot of pressure and mental torment right
> now.... Im sure you understand.
>
> ZachM.
>

Although I highly suspect that mom or Heather had a hand in this, it was still funny. To imagine that coming from a six year old! Reminds me of something Stewie would say.

By the way.....Family Guy is the funniest cartoon I've ever seen. Ten times funnier than Southpark. Good times.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Family Guy is truly the best cartoon ever created, and I WAS going for Stewie in that reply. I'm laughing on the porch as we speak imagining how Jeff felt being blown off in such a way by the 5yr old.

Anonymous said...

You can almost see that lad rolling his eyes and typing with a vengence. "Look man..." - H!

Anonymous said...

I'm just happy to learn of my six year old brother's email address.