Saturday, July 15, 2006

Miscellaneous



I have a few things to talk about today.

First off, "Gun" is one of the best games I've played in a long time. I don't remember the last time that I sat for five hours straight playing a game. If you haven't played this, get it...it rocks!

Second, doesn't this Middle East war stuff suck!? It is really getting scary. It seems that every day I turn on the tv, something else has happened; katrina, forest fires, Iraq, Israel and Lebanon, etc. I don't even want to turn on the tv anymore.

Speaking of not wanting to turn the tv on, here are my new favorite shows:

1. "Kathy Griffin: My Life On the D-List" (BRAVO) ...this woman is hilarious
2."Project Runway"; call me gay because this focuses on clothing designers, but the show is strangely addictive. It's refreshing to watch a reality show based on talent. Really good show.
3." Family Guy"; I've known about this show for a while. If you haven't seen it yet, watch it. Funniest cartoon ever, it is.
4. "Something Chef": I can't think of the full name.....but this show is really good too.

Anyone see the new 2007 Toyota Yaris? These things are nice...and cheap! Invoice is just over $11,000. I might be checking these out more.

"Fun with Dick and Jane" sucked! I couldn't believe Kel when he said it, but come on!!! Sucks!

Kel, Matt, you wanna go see "You, Me, and Dupree" Wednesday afternoon? Looks pretty funny.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you compare the Scion xA to the Yaris, it's hard not to go with the Scion. Have you seen the Honda Fit? That's my current preference of the new subcompacts.

I've been wanting Gun for a long time. Have you played Red Dead Revolver? I hope it's a similar game. -K

Jeffrey J Way said...

Yeah....very similar to RDV, but much better in my opinion. I was talking about the Yaris that looks more like the Tc.

Anonymous said...

I didn't want to see hook nose in a theatre anyhow, rude brother.


Project Runway is the shit and I watch it too. I've been pondering whether or not to spend 3.99 for a payperview Dick/Jane. I will opt for Jarhead after having read this post. I'm currently infatuated with Roseanne reruns and $40buck a day with Rachel Ray. If you watch the food network, you know Rachel Ray. Is mom pissed at me or out of town? Ive called like 5 times now.... - Heather

Anonymous said...

With the mother, it's always best to assume that she's out of town. I think we're on trip number 10 for the summer now.

Anonymous said...

I don't want to nitpick, but it's tC, not Tc.