Wednesday, September 20, 2006

"Detached" or "The Quiet Generation"


I will be recording a full ten song cd in the coming months. I'm done with the half-assed crappy recordings I do in my apartment. Expect a finished product sometime around December/January. Track listing as follows:

1. Detached
2. Hard Love
3. Realize
4. Pen and Paper
5. Making Good Time
6. Up Too Long
7. Time
8. Keep the Change
9. Little
10. Sail

I'm still deciding on the title of the cd...It will either be "Detached" or "The Quiet Generation". The album will largely be acoustic with a splash of electric. You may know some of the songs, but they will all sound quite different than you're used to...all except Sail, which stays the same.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hard Love... Sounds like a good title.

Realize needs to be on the album - that's an order. K

Jeffrey J Way said...

There's a lot of stuff that I don't think will make it.

Anonymous said...

But Realize needs to. I think you're supposed to listen to your fans, bastard!!!

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't it be neat if only the ear on the album cover was normal skin color?

Jeffrey J Way said...

Heh...that would be funny. That won't definitely be the cover...that was just something I was playing around with today.

Anonymous said...

Well good luck on the recording.