Friday, December 15, 2006

I Won

I randomly entered this "Rock For Tots" contest hosted by Baldwin Entertainment (Artist Development company). I sent them an mp3 of this song I wrote a while back called "Pave The Way". I had totally forgotten about it, but today I got a call notifying me that I was the winner! I'll be playing at Douglas Corner tomorrow (Saturday, the 16th) around 8-9. Sometime in January, they are going to pay for me to go record at Sound Emporium Studios.

P.S. Allie and I bought our clothes for the Christmas card. It is gonna be hilarious.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS! So you should surely post the Pave the Way mp3 for us to hear again too... k

Anonymous said...

Hey congrats to you, I just read this. -H

Anonymous said...

I wanted to bust some caps up in that joint for not letting my Jeff play.

Allie

BTW- Kel's dancing was the highlight of the evening. Judging only what I have seen from Jeff, ( don't know about Matt) Kel is the only Way he can seriously bust a move...but only to American Idol semifinalist music.

Anonymous said...

Correction:

not he...that*