Thursday, December 07, 2006

FYI


Hiya everyone. It is Allie again. I found it necessary to catch everyone up on the events that Jeff neglects to write about.
1. Jeff has informed me that he doesn't really like me but he stays with me because his mom said it was his Christian duty to do so.
2. Jeff said the indian food was okay. I really liked it. Jeff said it tasted good but did not "Quench his hunger."
3. There has been some very foul smells coming from the other side of the couch tonight. My theory is either Trash is having a hard time digesting all those pizza crusts we gave him or Jeff can't hold his Indian food.

Merry Christmas, ALLIE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew he didn't like it... Actually, it wasn't near as good as normal.

Anonymous said...

*nearly

Anonymous said...

Ive noticed you deleted your "What does it all Mean" blog entry. I guess you enjoy indian food far more than you enjoy coming out of the closet. WE GET "THE OFFICE" Christmas episode tonight and I am done with exams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Could it get better? I think a nice hot meal when I get back is in order.

Allie