Monday, December 03, 2007

Current Obsessions

Obsession #1

Back to the Future Trilogy.

...It had been a couple years since I'd watched these movies. I forgot how damn good they really are. These are easily my favorite movies of all time. There are so many things in the movies that I never picked up on. When Marty finally arrives back in 1985 in the third movie, I never noticed that "Clayton Ravine" had been renamed to "Eastwood Ravine". When I was very young...I battled my brother...turns out I was wrong. In the second movie, there is a scene where alternate Biff in 1985 says to Marty, "You wanna take a poke at me?". I was convinced that instead of "poke", he said "f%&#". I don't know why I thought that; it wouldn't have made any sense.

Obsession #2

Mario Galaxy

...In a word...incredible. Buy the Wii for this game! It is the highest reviewed game of all time.

Obsession #3

ASP.NET. I spend way too much of my time reading these books. I have a strange attraction to it though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

post your wii number and we will share mii's. - H

Jeffrey Way said...

k...I'll have to find out what it is. I'll do it when I get home.