Friday, June 30, 2006

Everyone Once in a While, Someone Needs a Whopper


www.myspace.com/thegiants ...Listen to "Mama's Room". If you don't love this song, you deserve to be shot by my BB Gun.

I'm currently reading "Rich Dad's Prophecy" about how the biggest stock market and economy crash will happen in the next ten years; ...not sure what I think about this yet. I'm not a big fan of the books that instill fear in people while simultaneously profiting off of them. For now, it is just curious reading for me.

Guitar Center is no longer selling Elixir guitar strings...RASH!! They are trying to upsell these D'Adario (sp?) to compensate, but those just suck! Do not buy them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Re. Rich Dad? The baby boomer argument? I think that's BS from a cashing out of retirement accounts angle, but the productivity drop in the workforce after they retire could be interesting to watch. -SpecialK!