Wednesday, August 30, 2006

5 Most Special Movies

My five...in no particular order. These are the five that first came to my mind. Maybe not my favorites.

1. Good Will Hunting (If only for the takedown in the bar; "Do you have any thoughts of your own on this matter?)

2. Contact ("In time, you'll make another move. Small moves, Elle")

3. Back to the Future ("I'd like to get that in writing." 'Yeah, me too.')

4. Shawshank Redemption ("There's a river of dirty money flowing through this place")

5. Rocky IV ("Adrian always tells the truth. Maybe I can't beat him. Maybe, I can take everything he has."


Your turn. Don't diss me for Rocky IV. Anyone that doesn't get emotional watching that movie deserves to have pee placed on their head.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Special meaning movies that have moved you?

1) Project X - "you... Free..."

2) Lorenzo's Oil -

3) Lost In Translation -

4) The Last Unicorn

5) that Ryan/Cage movie about Angels.. I forget the name.

H!

How can the boy come home from Australia and then pw protect the albums? bastard!

Jeffrey J Way said...

I know...you can't log onto the pictures anymore.

The movie is "City of Angels."

Anonymous said...

just use the http://photos.someways.net link...the other is down.....

Jeffrey J Way said...

I guess Kel and Matt both don't feel the need to add their input.

Anonymous said...

My "most special" movies? Thank God we have proof of circumcision.

1. Forrest Gump (ugly guy with heart and talent)
2. Losing Isaiah (cute boy)
3. Jacket (most surreal movie ever made. Touching)
4. Independence Day (the salute during the speech of a movie that otherwise basically sucked.)
5. Memento (because who doesn't feel sorry for that guy?)
K

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I've gotten choked up more than once watching that Independence Day speech. "We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on. Today, we celebrate our Independence Day."

Jeff