Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Kingda Ka


When Kel and I boarded the coaster for Top Thrill Dragster (scared as balls can be), we thought we were about to ride the highest, fastest, and scariest ride available. Unfortunately, it seems that Six Flag's "Great Adventure" is thirty feet higher and 8 mph faster. As Karate Kid's nemesis says, "Second place is no place." It looks like we'll have to plan a trip soon to scale this new unchartered mammoth. I'm thinking four people this time. Allison, me, ...and any two other people.....or four if we can get. Maybe J, A, K, M.....or J,A,Ma,A.....or J, A, M, K....J, A, H, K ......I'd even love to get mom and Damon on this son of a beast. What do you guys think?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingda_Ka

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I imagine the trolley is more their speed. Recall Dad asking us for ideas on a ride he and Ginny would enjoy?

"... I dont know, the train?" hah.

-H