Monday, October 23, 2006

XBOX

How should I put this....I "enhanced" my xbox last week. While cycling through my backup games, I came across "Willow" for NES. That music brought me back. Heather might remember me ruining her game once she got halfway in. Somehow, I managed to erase her guy. Those games bring you back in time like nothing else.

Oh and Kel....if you are getting excited that you're gonna sell that Wine book to me...forget it. I'm having my bid retracted. Allie and I actually thought it would be funny to win it, and then give it back to you guys for Christmas again! preeche

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

First I find that I owe some dude a $107 refund for a sub I shipped that didn't power on, and now I'm left in search of a last hour minimum bid on the wine book you bean! That wine book has been nothing but trouble!

Next, you should advertise your trips to Blockbuster to "rent" games.

Jeffrey J Way said...

At least I don't buy "Hacking the XBOX" books.

Anonymous said...

That book was nothing but intense electrical engineering stuff - not solder your mod chip here crap!

Anonymous said...

Damn, Willow is another game I will finally get around to beating with the WII! Especially looking forward to Star Tropics.
Here's that game

http://hg101.classicgaming.gamespy.com/popfulmail/popfulmail.htm