Thursday, November 30, 2006

Student Loans Are Evil

As the title says, I hate them. I could kill myself for taking those loans out when I was 18-19. Ideally, if you could take that money and just let it sit in a money-market account until you graduate, all would be great. But nobody who doesn't make a ton of money can do that. I hate it so much that I keep my student loan account separate from my other accounts in Quicken. I keep them in their own file so that I don't have to see all this "red" every time I look at my finances. Balls!



On a lighter note, I'm making good money off of my Ebay "project".

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's precisely the reason some parents maintain 529/ESA/what-have-you accounts for their beloved children.

Anonymous said...

Rainbow Connection! What a kick rear song! I forgot all about that one.

Anonymous said...

Kermit

Jeffrey J Way said...

I love that song.

Anonymous said...

With all the student loan debt I have, I will one day appear on the "What is Jeff selling on Ebay" link.

Anonymous said...

Ask him to marry you so we can see!