Sunday, July 01, 2007

Separation Anxiety and Puke



Allie Up Close And Personal
US Airways is somewhat of a butthead. Allie and I were both seated in the middle seat on different sides of the aisle. While Allie was comfy and conversing with a 60 year old man and a nice plump woman, I was sitting next to a ticking time bomb. A young girl was on the verge of puking on the plane. She was extremely nervous and kept rocking back and forth while moaning. I told her to shut up a few times, but nothing seemed to work! Ultimately, I asked to have her seated in a different section.

Me Next To The Door

...Actually, this is what I imagined doing. In reality, I didn't say a word.


We are currently sitting at our terminal in Charlotte waiting for our London plane to arrive. Talk to you in ten hours.

Allie With Trash

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great timing on those terror alert levels in the UK! Here's hoping a flaming SUV doesn't mess up your morning.

Lucky bastards.