Monday, November 27, 2006

Lots of Stuff

I go back to work today...buttocks!!



"Love", formerly known as "I Owe You", is done. For the acoustic cd, I'm really going for a soothing kind of sound. I'd liken it to the type of music you'd want to listen to on one of those long car drives in middle of the night when you're full of thought. I hope everyone likes it. This particular song even has cello on it, which sounds great.



It appears that the Aveeno does work, Kel. My face is clearer than it has been in years. Plus, what a great feeling when you put it on after washing your face. You get that cool and fresh sensation that everyone loves.



Mom and Damon want to have everyone make Christmas cards out of their pictures. That way, you can use text to add to the humor.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

No joke! There's no chapping of the face whatsoever... Aveeno is pretty much the finest lotion ever made.

Anonymous said...

I too am now enjoying the Aveeno-- Yes, Jeff, it is true...I am swiping you moisturizer.

-A

Jeffrey J Way said...

Allie, you're just a crazy old codger with a cane.

Anonymous said...

Oh Jeff... the music moves the brother. Your stuff has a signature dissonance about it that I really love. It brought back fond memories of listening to Just Another Game on repeat for some reason.

Anonymous said...

Maybe dissonance isn't the word. I'm trying to say listening to your songs make me feel like I'm watching "The Others".

Anonymous said...

I think I deserve a reward for introducing the brothers to the secret I've known for years - Aveeno is THE BEST. Cash will suffice.

The wife.

Jeffrey J Way said...

If you've known about Aveeno for years and just now told us about it....I think you owe US money!

Anonymous said...

It appears you are correct.

Anonymous said...

You didn't introduce the brothers to anything! You've had me using all kinds of crap ass lotions that do nothing but leech moisture from my crackling face! I discovered it on my own and rescued brother J from a life of face de la rouge!!!