Saturday, November 18, 2006

"Protovision, I Have You Now"

I finally got my computer. After driving up 45 minutes to pick it up after they kept it for a month and a half, the bastards gave me the wrong computer! It was another customer's G5. The crazy thing is that since I had never been on this computer before, I logged on and noticed that it was completely not the computer I ordered. It was supposed to have 1.5 gigs of ram and a 250 gig hard drive. This one did not...so I thought the Ebay seller screwed me!! I started sending him hate mail and began opening a claim against him on Paypal. After browsing around the computer for a little while, I suddenly realized: "This is somebody else's computer." I was so pissed. COMP USA employees are butt-punk-poopies.

-k bye

"Pen and Paper" is done. One down

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

They always swap around the Apples because they know the Apple FanBoyz won't notice!!!!

;-)

Anonymous said...

Payback

Jeffrey J Way said...

Funny..funny.

Anonymous said...

http://www.digg.com/gaming_news/OOPS_This_guy_spend_300_on_a_Nintendo_WII_EMAIL_ADDRESS

Anonymous said...

Dave Ramsey just suggested that you need to claim your PS3 profits and pay tax on them. "Either that, or you've broken the law. It's that simple."

I trust you'll do the right thing.

Jeffrey J Way said...

Dave Ramsey likes elephant titus.