Sunday, November 19, 2006

Music

The quality of sound that I'm getting from my recordings with this new gear is ten times better than before. I love it. I just finished the first song, "Pen and Paper" last night. This is the first song I've done where I listen to it all the way through and I don't hear a single thing I would have liked to change. The vocals are spot on, the guitars are all right. I'm still deciding on whether to upload songs now or whether to wait until I'm finished with everything. I think I might wait.


The Nintendo Wii is awesome. I can't wait to show everyone. Damon is gonna love the golf game. You swing the controller like a golf club.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come on J - let us hear the first song. Otherwise, we're going to forget about you and won't even care about the new album.

Anonymous said...

Speaking of music, lose the song on the page! It gets me in trouble when the wife doesn't know I'm on the computer and she hears it in all its irritating glory!!!!!!