Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Playstation 3 Is My Friend

Friday morning, when the PS3 comes out, I will pick the system up and drive it to a predetermined location. It is at this location that a switch will be made. I will slowly hand over the system, a mysterious man will slowly hand over $1500. This is about as close to "dealing drugs" as I will ever get. When all is said and done, I will have made about $800 just by waiting outside of a store for thirty minutes. I like to think of it this way: That thirty minutes of waiting gave me a free Nintendo Wii with Zelda and Excite Truck along with $500. I probably could have gotten a hundred or so more for it off of ebay, but once you factor in about 10% in fees from Ebay and Paypal at the end of sale, I end up right around $1500..plus I don't have to worry about shipping it. Ever since Vegas, I find myself thinking about putting it all on black in Tunica.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Check this out:
http://prosper.com/
K