Saturday, February 12, 2005

Chuckie Cheese

The whole family got together tonight to celebrate all the birthdays at Chuckie Cheese. The brothers gots me a "Back to the Future" model car and a sleeping bag for the Woods


Towards the end of evening, I began to get the feeling that Michelle didn't truely appreciate the Kennedy biography that I got for her. To be perfectly honest, there might even be a chance of her returning it. If I gain knowledge of this, I will think bad thoughts about Dylan.


Tonight was the first night for the family to meet James, Heather's boyfriend. Nice lad, indeed. He didn't get Michelle or me a present though. ...Not sure what he was hoping to accomplish by doing this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I definitely appreciate the Kennedy biography you got me - enough to return it so that a true fan of the Kennedy family can have the pleasure of reading it. It was definitly a thoughtful gift, as in you thought to yourself, "what would a right-wing conservative most like to read about"? Why, the Kennedy clan of course! :o) Please don't think bad thoughts of Dylan because I don't like the Kennedy family or because I ate the Sole Provider's yogurt!!!!!