Friday, February 11, 2005

Wimbledon

I watched Wimbledon around 4:00 A:M last night....just couldn't sleep. Pretty good I guess, but then again, I always like the movies that that dude makes (Knight's Tale, Beautiful Mind). I'm gonna go into the studio Tuesday morning to record a couple of guitar vocals to at least give people an idea of what I sound like...good or bad.


I rented Jamie Kennedy X: Season 2 the other night. Funny as bollocks it was! Especially the "world's oldest waiter" bit. The part where he rides by and throws the bread on the table is so rich! I'm also partial to the zombie commercial bit....the bit as a whole wasn't that funny, but it doesn't get any better than when Jamie says to the old lady crying for her dead husband at the cemetery, "Listen. He'll be there today. He'll still be there tomorrow. Now leave"! Ahhh man. Good times. Good things

No comments: