Saturday, February 12, 2005

I have a flippin math test that is due tonight by 11:55. But is Jeffrey gonna get it done early today? Anyone? Anyone? Nope! Something tells me that I'll be stressing over it around 11:45 tonight thinking "BOLLOCKS"!


In other news, I will be meeting up with the family later tonight to celebrate...four birthdays at Chuckie Cheese. That'll be off the perverbial hook. Needless to say, the kids picked the flippin location because they get whatever the flip they want! While searching for presents for the kids at Toys R(backwards "R")Us, I came across some seriously funny valentine's cards. I'm still trying to think of what to get Michelle for her birthday, although I've already found the bag that I'm going to place the gift in. It has negroes on it.


(Kel's voice)HEY MICHELLE,HOLD ON WHILE I SET UP THE TIMER!

No comments: