Friday, February 11, 2005

Reissues....Remasters...Dualdisks

I can't stand how movies and music keep getting reissued. I've bought this damn Back in Black album five times now. I'd like to say, "Hey, I'm not gonna submit to the recording industry by buying the new dual disks.", but unfortunately I can't. Once again, I will be spending $14.95 so that I may watch twenty-three minutes of uninteresting special features. Damn.



On a lighter note, I've posted a newer version of "Wonderful" on MYSPACE


At the moment, I am asking myself why I have been staring at a computer screen, on and off, for the last five hours. Why must I click the refresh button over and over only to find that there aren't any new postings? My brother hit it on the nose when he said, "I could accomplish in five minutes what I spend hours doing." Indeed you are right, Kel. Indeed you are right.

The demo we recorded at Direct Image can be downloaded at

HEATHER'S SITE



I've just learned something very interesting and helpful. Although this might be obvious to most of you, it took me twenty years to figure this out: If you study a bit, school is easy. Who would have thought such a thing??

No comments: