Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Vintage Warmer

I just discovered a new plugin for all Direct X recording systems: Vintage Warmer. This thing is completely the bomb. Not only does it give your song more of a full and produced feel, but it also applies that warm tone, normally associated with analog recordings, onto your digital recordings. Check it out- http://www.pspaudioware.com.

I'm desperately trying to finish my 2000 word essay for History!! Buttocks! I had to take a break from it for a while though. The best part about these essays is that I have trouble writing ANYTHING about the subject let alone 8-10 pages. Bollocks! I've basically had to go back and reread every chapter so that I can atleast appear to be somewhat knowledgable.

I will be performing at The Family Wash either next Tuesday or the following Tuesday. I'll be posting the exact date on myspace as soon as I receive word. I didn't realize that east Nashville is really booming...lots of new businesses and restaurants and such. It's incredible.....literally (coins). Now that I think about it, there might be one person out of everyone reading this (all 12 of you) who has a clue as to what my "coins" remark was referring to. Ahh yessuh, that's how I like it. K bye

No comments: