Sunday, February 13, 2005

Thirteen

I just finished watching a fantastic movie:Thirteen. It's about the trials and tribulations that a girl in her early teens may go through as a result of poor parenting, or unavailable parenting. Truely a superb movie...I can't necessarily say that I relate to what she went through, but I'm sure many can. This is why I firmly believe that homeschooling will not provide any better a result for a teenager. At the point where the girl in the movie begins conforming to the druggy-popular kids, the damage had already been done. You have to reach these children way before the teenage years to make sure they have the right tools to handle these types of situations.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MICHELLE. It is 1:00 A:M 2/14 as of this writing. Kudos on the protection of the mouse.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad my old VHS movies have inspired the brother. - Heather!

Anonymous said...

No Jeff, it's Twenty now! I guess you could watch The Twenty at a Regal. Be honest - you've said "Twenty" to yourself in the mirror in the last few days.

Happy Birthday!

-Kel

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF! I wanted to make a birthday post for you on my blog but I can't get on it. Kel's is down too.

-Michelle